Friday, October 18, 2013

Thanks!

This is an open, public thank you to everyone for their birthday wishes on Wednesday.  Thank you!  I had the best birthday I have had in a very long time.  

There was nothing fancy, no big ridiculous presents or anything.  In fact, the only actual gift I got was something I got for myself, my ticket for the WWE Live show in December.  I was taken to lunch by a dear friend that I haven't seen in years.  We spent several hours at a local diner just talking, catching up.  It was a pleasant way to spend the afternoon.  We talked like we had seen each other a few days ago instead of months.  

I enjoyed receiving dozens of birthday wishes from friends far and near.  It warmed my heart and made me smile.  Happy birthday's from people that I care about are very special.  Some of the wishes I received, I will carry in my soul forever.

I thank you, all of you.  You have made me feel very lucky, and very beautiful.  Love you all!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment