Thursday, October 10, 2013

Doing a happy dance :) :) :) :)

Okay, I had my rant.  Now I'm gonna do a happy dance.

I bought myself a birthday gift a few days ago.  It's money I probably should've used for something else, but truth be told, I couldn't resist.  As birthday gifts, for me, at least, it is pretty fucking awesome.  I bought myself a ticket to see WWE Live Holiday Show in Hershey on December 29th.  One ticket,  four rows away from the ring.  I can't wait!!!

I'm going by myself.  I'm use to that sort of stuff.  No big deal.  My best friend and her family are heading to the other WWE show that is in Washington DC that night, otherwise they would probably be with me.  I probably wouldn't be sitting 4 rows away from the ring, able to see straight ahead to the entrance ramp where the talent walks down to the ring, if my bestie and family were along.  I have no issue with going it alone.  As long as the weather is good, it's an easy drive and I like traveling alone.

I'm as excited as a little kid on Christmas morning.  I cannot wait.  The wrestlers on the show schedule...very, very excited to see...especially that close to the ring.  December 29th cannot get here soon enough.  Only way I don't go is if there is 3 feet of snow on the ground.  Knowing how the weather usually is in Pennsy in December, I ain't worried about that at all.  Me and old Percy will have no problem making the trip.  I'll have funds available if it does get ugly, I spend the night in a motel and go home when it's light.

I decided to spend the money for the ticket because I don't treat myself to things I really want very often.  I figured "WTF!!".  I want to have some fun.  This is a way a do it, right?? I'm quite sure that my family would roll their eyes and give me grief for the spending the money.  So, I ain't tellin em!  I get one birthday a year.  I am not given birthday gifts.  Hell, I'm lucky if I even get a birthday card.  I figure I'm worth it.

I'm waiting for the ticket to arrive via our friends at Ticketmaster and the US Postal Service.  When it arrives, I'm gonna happy dance, like Snoopy and friends.  Delivery timing should actually put the ticket here right about my birthday on the 16th.  And then, I will have to try to be patient...which will be tough!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment