Thursday, July 18, 2013

Forward Momentum


There are times in my life that I have had no forward motion.  Maybe it was me being lazy or maybe it was things happening in my life at the time.  I don't know, but it was probably a combination of the two.

I seem to have found my forward momentum again.  I have made changes and had changes thrust upon me.  This time, I am able to roll with them.  The changes haven't thrown me off my game.

I can't help but be positive about the things going on in my life, even though the world seems to be going to Hell in a handbasket.  I want to make my life a better place for me to live.  I have great friends, great family, a sensible head on my shoulders and an integrity streak the size of a country mile.  I don't know where I will be at this time next year...hell, nothing is promised.  I know I will have reached a few of my goals by then, with some of the others still in progress.

The changes I have made are permanent.  It is a promise I have made to myself.  I have to do what I need to do to be the best, beautiful me that I can be.  I plan on keeping it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment