Thursday, January 2, 2014

Introducing Odds and Evans...

 http://www.oddsandevans.com/


The link is to a new blog and website full of all kinds of good things.  It was created and is operated by my 'niece', Amanda.  She has been a part of my life since before she was born.  She is a bright, beautiful, amazing human being, a happy wife and a young mom.  Manny is sharing what she is learning about living life in this crazy world from a young woman's point of view.  From what I've seen, looks as though she will be using the site to pick up suggestions and help from those around her too.

Please go check out her sites.  She has a Twitter account, a Facebook page and I think she's even on Pinterest.  Manny has DIY projects, recipes, things for living green and lean, etc.  Give her some love, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment